Our firm provides comprehensive advice to copyright holders on related rights and reservation of rights. The process begins with assistance to protect those rights, as well as the development procedure, until registration is obtained.
Likewise, advice is focused on the protection of the right regarding infractions and felonies, limitation of rights, use of third parties, and assignments of rights and licenses.
Our legal assistance supports clients in registering and protecting literary, musical and artistic works including, books, computer programs, plays, paintings, photographs, motion pictures, and sound recordings.
Administrative procedures are submitted to the National Institute of Copyright and the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property; as well as the follow up on felonies in collaboration with the Specialized Unit for Investigation of Crimes against Copyright and Industrial Property.
- Certificates of literary or artistic works.
- Related rights.
- Reservations of rights for periodicals, characters or artistic groups.
- Rights for entertainment, film and video games.
- Right to self-image.
- Transfers of law.
- Agreements for commissioned work.
- Art applied to industry.
- Copyright licenses.
- Litigation on copyrights: administrative offenses, nullity proceedings, legal protection (amparo), official reports of piracy and civil proceedings, arbitration and settlement.