In this age of globalization, information society and digitalization of life, the importance of personal data protection becomes an essential matter. Personal data means any information related to an identified or identifiable individual; information that grants us an identity, or describes and specifies us, such as name and surname, home address, age, email address, CV, RFC, CURP, etc.
The purpose of personal data protection is to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals who are related to that information. This is the reason for which new regulations require it and demand companies to protect such data. DOXA provides legal advice on this important subject matter.
- Privacy Notices.
- Legal Advice on Protection of Personal Data.
- Confidentiality Agreements.
- Personal Data Protection Training.
- Privacy Policies and Programs.
- ARCO Rights.
- Protection of Personal Data Procedures.